- Approved by Government as a Consumer ADR body under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015 and certified by the Chartered Institute of Trading Standards.
- Approved by Ofcom under the Communications Act 2003 to provide alternative dispute resolution.
- Approved by Ofgem to run the energy ombudsman.
- Approved by Powys County Council as an estate agents redress scheme under the Consumers and Estate Agents Redress Act (CEAR) 2008.
- Appointed by the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) as the Ombudsman and Investigation Service for the Green Deal.
- Appointed by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) to run a surveyors ombudsman scheme.
- Appointed by the Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) to resolve consumer complaints about its members.
- Approved by the Gambling Commission to act as an ADR entity in the field of gambling, for the following sectors: Remote (all sectors), Adult Gaming Centre, Betting, Bingo, Casino, Family Entertainment Centre and Lotteries.
- Chosen by the 11 collective management organisations to resolve complaints from their members and licensees.
- Chosen by the Asset Based Finance Association (ABFA) to resolve complaints about its members.
- Approved by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) to act as the independent review service for complaints about the SRA.
We are also full members of:
The Ombudsman Association
The Ombudsman Association (formerly known as the British and Irish Ombudsman Association) this organisation sets rules and promotes independent complaint resolution in the UK. Click here to visit its website.
Corporate Affiliate members of the Chartered Institute of Trading Standards (CTSI).
National Energy Ombudsman Network (NEON)
A European association whose members operate as independent, national ombudsman schemes in the energy sector.
The European Commission body which gives cross border consumer advice.
We are approved by the Department for Communities and Local Government
We are approved as a provider of lettings and property management redress by the Department for Communities and Local Government.